Although we are living in challenging times aswe deal with the COVID-19 pandemic, let us not forget to stay together, stay strong and help others. Paul says in Gal 6:9 “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint now.” We must not be weary or become weary. We must stay strong and have a heart to help others. Stay connected to senior familymembers and friends and offer support in any way that you can. We want to continue to pray individually and as a corporate body since these times can be VERY taxing mentally and emotionally on some. We recognize that so many of our WOW family have lost loved ones during these times and/or have family and loved ones fighting this virus. Our prayers and hearts go out to ALL OF YOU. THE CHURCH IS HERE FOR YOU. Please contact the church office ( tele: 732.230.7412 ext. 4 / email - email@example.com) if you desire prayer, counsel and/or advise. The WOW Clergy and Prayer teams are here to serve you.
Included are some Frequently Asked Questions and links to help guide you in these times. Also, all are encouraged to visit the website of your local municipality for more relevant information in your area.
Bishop David Luckey, Jr.
Sr.Pastor – Without Walls Church
• How can I protect myself from COVID-19 / Coronavirus?
• For which reasons can I leave my home or place of residence?
• What are the “stay at home” rules in New Jersey?
• What businesses are closed? What is considered essential?
• Where and how do I get tested for COVID-19 in New Jersey? Who should get testing?
• What types of benefits or assistance are available to me during the coronavirus outbreak?
Go to: https://covid19.nj.gov/
• Learn about the federal response to COVID-19
• File for unemployment
• Check the status of my federal tax return
• Register to vote
Go to: https://www.usa.gov/
• How to protect yourself
• What to do if you are sick
• Symptoms of COVID-19
• When should I get tested?
• A guide to help you make decisions and seek medical assistance